- Viewpoint: Let's not wait any longer for the male pill
Blurring of traditional gender roles could finally mean that the male pill is on the horizon.
- Prime editing: DNA tool could correct 89% of genetic defects
New technology - called prime editing - is like a "genetic word processor" able to re-write DNA.
- Cancer research: Scientists seek clues to how disease 'is born'
Cancer researchers from the UK and US are teaming up to search for the very earliest signs of cancer.
- Dementia in football: Ex-players three and a half times more likely to die of condition
Former professional footballers are three and a half times more likely to die of dementia than people...
- Air pollution 'triggers hundreds more heart attacks and strokes'
People also suffer more strokes and asthma attacks on days when air quality is poor, academics say.
- Fat found in overweight people's lungs
The findings could explain why being overweight or obese increases asthma risk, researchers say.
- 'George Michael' comment NHS doctor struck off
The NHS bowel surgeon told patients to "assume the George Michael position", a tribunal hears.
- Miscarriage: Calls for better care for women in Wales
Women who have experienced multiple losses say there is not enough support in Wales.
- Essex Strep A: District nurses 'most likely cause' of outbreak
The bacterium has infected at least 33 people in Essex, claiming 15 lives.
- Suspected mumps among south Wales university students
Public Health Wales says it is investigating at least 28 possible cases of the virus.